CALIPER, F22 1.75 .81 ROTOR
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5762 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale pricing because it is new old stock
AFCO set out in 2012 to take their market leading caliper to the next level. The previous billet calipers have been winning races over the last 10 years. With race technology improving over the years, they knew it was time to revolutionize their caliper line. After testing the new calipers all summer with multiple wins and over 5000 laps in some of the most punishing conditions, they are proud to provide their customers with the best calipers in racing. Many racers think that brakes don't matter and all calipers are created equal, but we know from testing that these calipers help win races!
- Stiffest caliper on the market
- Less brake heat
- Extra wheel clearance
- Universal mounting
- Forged 6061 aluminum construction
- 1/8" NPT inlet port
- Speed bleeders installed for quick and easy maintenance
- Extreme duty steel bridge bolts add 30% increase in stiffness
- Internal brake fluid passages
- Billet pistons with hard coat anodizing
- 3-1/2" mount spacing
- For .810" thick rotors
- 1-3/4" piston
More Like This
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
AFCO 7241-9001 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Right Hand Side
AFCO 7241-9005 Undersized 2-1/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, RH Side
AFCO 6630010 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630020 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6690251 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper Rebuild Kit, 1.38" Bore
Afco 6690264 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper Rebuild Kit, 1.75 Inch Bore
AFCO 6690310 Metric Caliper Rebuild Kit, 2 Inch GM Metric Aluminum
AFCO 6635003 GM Metric RH Caliper, 2-1/2 Inch Bore
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.
Tim M. takes us through troubleshooting some of the common causes of leaky banjo fittings and caliper fitment issues.