AFCOIL-5 X 9 1/2 550 CONV
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5556 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Fits 1964-1972 Chevelle, 1967-1969 Camaro & 1968-1974 Nova chassis when used in conjunction with a weight jack assembly for a circle track application. This spring has a 9-1/2” free height and is not an o/e replacement.Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
More Like This
AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 23150CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 22110CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 110 Rate
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
AFCO 22125CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 24150CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 150 Rate
AFCO 24125CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 125 Rate
AFCO 27450-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 450 Rate
AFCO 28225-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 225 Rate
AFCO 28250-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 250 Rate
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.