Garage Sale - AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenge
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, Grand Prix; and 1970-1992 Camaro.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish
- 1973-83 CHEVELLE, MALIBU, EL CAMONO
- 1973-88 MONTE CARLO, REGAL, GRAND PRIX
- 1970-92 CAMARO, FIREBIRD
- Black finish to be stock appearing
- 11" tall - spacers not necessary
- Fits most street stocks that require 5-1/2" springs
- Rates specifically for racing
More Like This
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 7 x 14 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Speedway Basic Coil Spring Rear Suspension Kit, 3 Inch Axle Tube
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.