Garage Sale - AFCO 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 Inch Front Springs, 1400 Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle, 1970-1992 Camaro/Firebird, 1975-1979 Nova, 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal & Grand Prix. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
These springs are garage sale priced because they have been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
AFCO 5 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
AFCO 5 1/2 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
AFCO 5.5X9.5 FRT SPRING BLK
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 12 Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs 5 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Hyperco Front Springs 5-1/2" x 11"
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch