SHOCK-ALUM 9IN ADJ STK MT
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5129 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 9" Stroke
- 18"-20" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Fits 1957-1979 Chrysler-Dodge-Plymouth passenger cars - see Application tab.
- '74-'78 FULLSIZE **
- '57-'64 FULLSIZE **
- '70-'74 CHALLENGER **
- '65-'72 CHARGER, CORONET **
- '75-'76 CORDOBA **
- '77-'79 MAGNUM **
- '64-'76 DART
- '62-'78 MONACO **
- '61-'62 MONACO **
- '64-'74 BARRACUDA **
- '73-'74 SATELLITE, BELVEDERE **
- '65-'72 SATELLITE, BELVEDERE **
- '62-'70 SAVOY, FURY, BELVEDERE **
- '67-'70 GTX **
- '68-'75 ROADRUNNER **
- '64-'76 DUSTER, VALIANT
More Like This
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!