Garage Sale - AFCO 3870R-1 Eliminator Double Adjustable Rear Shock, 7 Inch, Chevy/GM
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable REAR shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06")
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
13.90" Comp, 20.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1063875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1063875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1063875R1
- '73 Nova Non - H.D. Rear - Part # 1063875F (same as '93-'02 Camaro FRONT - mounting point mods may be needed)
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1063875R1
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1063875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1063875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1063875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1063875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1063875R1
- Shock also fits all Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac equivalents.
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
More Like This
AFCO 3870R-1 Eliminator Double Adjustable Rear Shock, 7 Inch, Chevy/GM
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZD Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/ Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.