Add to Cart
Garage Sale - AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
SHOCK-ALUM 7IN ADJ STK MT
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP4437 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Afco Street Rod Shocks, Gas
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Right Front
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Right Rear
AFCO 63 Series Compression Adjustable Shock, Right Rear
AFCO 3240PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 4 Inch Stroke
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Left Front
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.