SHOCK DBL ADJ T2 DRAG 6" BG
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5492 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
The Big Gun Double Adjustabe T2 Twin Tube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower applications. Both small tire and big tire cars can better control the “hit” to the tire with this series of shocks. Don’t “drive thru” your shocks with that big power — choose this series of shocks for the ultimate control off the line. Mount the shock upside-down for easier access to the rebound adjuster.
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Shock of choice for 4-Link Dragsters
- Large piston provides superior launch stability
- Gas pressure eliminates cavitation and allows shock to recover faster
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
12.9" Comp, 18.9" Ext, 12"-14" spring height
14.75"-16.75" @ ride height
Designed for the following classes:
- Outlaw 10.5
- Top Sportsman
- Big Dog
- Super Quick
- Pro Mod
- Pro 5.0
- Drag Radial & Others
More Like This
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250SP Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 32 Series 6 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!