Garage Sale - AFCO 3850F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar & Chevy II
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCOs Eliminator BNC Valving Twin Tube Double Adjustable Shocks eliminate bounce. The BNC shocks are designed to better absorb the impact of the car after a wheel stand launch. Works great in Stock, Super Stock, Outlaw 10.5, True Street, and other drag racing classes.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Can be converted to a coil-over with kit 106-20135D.
5" Stroke, 11.90" Comp, 16.90" Ext
'62-'67 Chevy II/Nova
- With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!