ROADSTER SHOP D.A. CLEAR SH
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5089 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This shock is garage sale priced because it has some scratches on the top of the body.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuners arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Compression & Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
- Double Adjustable
11.9" Comp, 16.9" Ext, 10-12" spring height
13.75"-14.75" @ ride height
More Like This
AFCO 3870C 7 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3850C 5 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3830C 3 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3840C 4 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3850 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 7 Stroke, 13.9 Comp.
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 20 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO 3250BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 5 In. Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.