Garage Sale - AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Strok
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
10.90" Comp, 14.90" Ext, 7-8" spring height
12.25"-13.25" @ ride height
More Like This
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.