Garage Sale - AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
This shock is garage sale priced due to having cosmetic blemishes that prevent it from being sold as a first quality item.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuners arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Compression & Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
Double Adjustable, Z-End .750" Shorter
10.15" Comp, 14.15" Ext, 7-8" spring height
11.5"-12.5" @ ride height
More Like This
Afco 12 In. Single Adj Pro-Touring Coil-Over Shock for G-Comp Chevy II
AFCO 1396-2T Afco M2/T2 Large Threaded Coilover Kit, 9 Inch, 6/2 Valve
Pro Shocks® ASB/SR6AU 6 Inch Adjustable Coil-Over Shock, Plain
Garage Sale - AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.