Add to Cart
Garage Sale - AFCO 37600 Power Steering Fluid Cooler
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # AUP5712
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5712 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is a garage sale pricing because it is new old stock
- Complete with -6AN fittings
- Mounts on two 1/4" bolts or with standard tie wraps
- Mounts in return line to tank
- Lowers fluid temperature up to 30°
- A leading cause of power steering component failure is excessive fluid temperature
- 14-3/4" total length with fittings
Tube measures 1-1/4" without fins and 1-3/4" with fins.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.