Garage Sale - AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This shock is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
The Big Gun Series Double Adjustable Monotube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower applications. Both small tire and big tire cars can better control the “hit” to the tire with this series of shocks. Don’t “drive thru” your shocks with that big power — choose this series of shocks for the ultimate control off the line. Mount the shock upside-down for easier access to the rebound adjuster.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Shock of choice for 4-Link Dragsters
- Large piston provides superior launch stability
- Gas pressure eliminates cavitation and allows shock to recover faster
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
More Like This
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3865 Aluminum 6 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Eliminator Shock
AFCO 3830BNC Aluminum 3 Inch Stroke Eliminator Coil-Over
AFCO 3830F-ALT Coil-over Double Adjustable Tubular A-arm, 3 Inch
AFCO 3835CZ Aluminum Coil-over Single Adjustable, 3 inch
AFCO 3835Z Coil-over Single Adjustable Short Rod End, 3 inch
AFCO 3840Z Aluminum 4 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.