Garage Sale - AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
This shock is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
The Big Gun Series Double Adjustable Monotube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower applications. Both small tire and big tire cars can better control the “hit” to the tire with this series of shocks. Don’t “drive thru” your shocks with that big power — choose this series of shocks for the ultimate control off the line. Mount the shock upside-down for easier access to the rebound adjuster.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Shock of choice for 4-Link Dragsters
- Large piston provides superior launch stability
- Gas pressure eliminates cavitation and allows shock to recover faster
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
More Like This
AFCO 1396-2T Afco M2/T2 Large Threaded Coilover Kit, 9 Inch, 6/2 Valve
Pro Shocks® ASB/SR6AU 6 Inch Adjustable Coil-Over Shock, Plain
Afco 12 In. Single Adj Pro-Touring Coil-Over Shock for G-Comp Chevy II
Garage Sale - AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.