SHOCK-ALUM MONO 4IN DA CLR
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5649 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCOs Pro Touring Elite Series double adjustable shocks offer a unique blend of hydraulic and gas-assisted dampening that provides unparalleled on-and-off track performance. These shocks will revolutionize the handling of your dual-purpose street/autocross vehicle.
- Remote mounted canister allows for convenient dampening adjustment
- Double Adjustability - broad range of adjustment
- 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined spherical bearing end mounts
Suggested Spring Height
- 4" Stroke: 7-8"
- 5" Stroke: 10-12"
- 7" Stroke: 12-14"
Coil-over compatible with purchase of additional parts.
10.20" Comp, 14.20" Ext
12.25"-12.75" @ Ride Height
More Like This
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!