Garage Sale - AFCO 3 Inch Double Adjustable T2 Drag Shock
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP1907 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
No other street rod shock on the market can trump the quality or features of AFCO's R-Series Double-Adjustable Billet Aluminum Coilovers. You can now adjust both compression and rebound with a twist of your wrist. Double adjustments give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in launch control, smooth ride, cornering ability, or a combination of all three for the best overall performance.
- Design combines sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Countless tuning options for complete control
- Machined aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Has 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined rod ends (installed).
This shock is garage sale priced because it is new old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250SP Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 32 Series 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 5 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!