AFCOIL-4 1/2 1600 MINI-SPRI
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP3853 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This spring is garage sale priced because it is new old stock.
Specially designed for spring-loaded 3rd links, spring rods, and panhard bars, these 4-1/2" free height (3700 lb spring is 2-1/2" free height) springs have the same materials and quality as the AFCOIL coil-over spring. 1-1/8 Inch inside diameter.
Free Height 4-1/2"
More Like This
AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 23150CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 22110CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 110 Rate
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
AFCO 22125CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 24150CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 150 Rate
AFCO 24125CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 125 Rate
AFCO 27450-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 450 Rate
AFCO 28225-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 225 Rate
AFCO 28250-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 250 Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.