SHOCK-STEEL MONO 9IN IMCA
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5760 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale pricing because it is new old stock
AFCO's sophisticated 24 Series steel body gas shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These mono-tube shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Compressed Length: 14.95"
- Extended Length: 23.85"
- IMCA Racing approved
- Mono-tube steel body
- Gas pressure floating piston design
- Deflective disc technology
- Performance at its best on fast or rough tracks
- Grooved for coil-over applications
- Street Stock/Super Stock applications (left rear)
- Rebuildable and serviceable through an authorized AFCO shock rebuild center
- Dirt Modifieds
- Recommended Swing Arm Gas Shocks-IMCA Legal
- Left Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Left Rear
More Like This
AFCO 2493D 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 In-Left Rear, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 2496 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 6/6
AFCO 2494-0D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 4/Reb 0
AFCO 2496-0D 24 Series Steel Gas L Rear Shock 9 In Stroke Comp 6/Reb 0
AFCO 2499-2D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 9/Reb 2
AFCO 2496-3D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 6/Reb 3
AFCO 2496-3 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 3
AFCO 2498-2D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 8/Reb 2
AFCO 2496-0 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 0
AFCO 2496-4 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!