Coil-Over Spring 2.5 inch I
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5567 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
More Like This
AFCO 22110CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 110 Rate
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
AFCO 22125CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 22200CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 200 Rate
AFCO 22185CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 185 Rate
AFCO 22275CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 275 Rate
AFCO 22300CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
AFCO 22450CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 450 Rate
AFCO 22150CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 22225CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 225 Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.