BALL JOINT UPPER 5
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP6126 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Not all ball joint are created equal. Thats why AFCO uses the best components from the top manufacturers. There are many different design characteristics and manufacturing processes that account for the quality and performance of ball joints. These joints will give you the AFCO advantage!
Will NOT fit stock GM pickup upper A-frame or spindle taper.
Moog type # K6024
- Mastersbilt, GRT, American Made, Swartz, Bernheisel, Rocket, Howe, Shaw, Bullitt, Rayburn, Harris
- This ball joint uses the Ford taper found on Mustang II/Pinto spindles. Common on IMCA Modifieds - very durable and economical replacement item.
- This ball joint will NOT fit the stock taper in a 1963-71 GM truck spindle. To use this with GM-type spindles the upper taper must be reamed with reamer 910-89411
More Like This
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20031 Standard 1963-71 Truck-Style Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20033 K5106 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO Low Friction IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, 1978-88 GM
AFCO 200-1009 1967-72 Chevelle Low Friction Suspension Kit, Bolt-in
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.