LOWER KIT-3/4 (LG SCREW IN
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP4937 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. Raw metal control arm, does have some surface rust. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO Lower Control Arm Kit, 20018RM-1K
Uses 3/4" screw in solid rod end.
More Like This
AFCO 20004-1 Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Alum Cross Shaft 8-1/2 Inch
AFCO UMP Modified 1968-74 Nova Lower Control Arm, Left
AFCO 1978-87 Impala Stamped Steel Lower Control Arm, Left
Mustang II Tubular Control Arm
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.