AFCO BB FV STL TA 9IN 7C 2R
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5544 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Large 2.02" O.D. body and full 5/8" shaft provide increased strength
- Twin tube design for those "hard-to-get-a-hold-of" tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Shim stack technology provides consistent results
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Compressed Length: 14.75"
Extended Length: 23.50"
Comp. / Rebound: 7/2
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Limited Late Models
- Open Wheel
- Street Stocks
- Super Street Stocks
- Dirt Modifieds
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks-Rebuildable
- Left Rear (w/Spring Behind)
- Base Track Condition
- Left Rear (w/Spring Behind)
More Like This
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!