Garage Sale - AFCO 1955-56 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock that had a previous leak. It has been repaired at AFCO and no longer leaks. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
No fan, shroud, or trans cooler included. Radiator only.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- 2 rows of 1.00" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Side brackets are reverseable for mounting fore or aft of the core support
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
More Like This
AFCO 1955-56 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1955-59 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1947-55 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH