Garage Sale - AFCO 12 Inch Coil Over Spring, 500 lb
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose Afcoils.
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your length and rate.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
More Like This
AFCO 22500CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 500 Rate
AFCO 23125CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 23115CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 115 Rate
AFCO 24100CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 100 Rate
AFCO 27300-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
AFCO 27350-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 350 Rate
AFCO 27400-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 400 Rate
AFCO 28150-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 28200-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 200 Rate
AFCO 28325-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 325 Rate
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.