AFCO RACING GAS SHOCK W/BRN
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP4701 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This Shock is Garage Sale Priced Due to being new old stock.
AFCO 10 Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
AFCO 10 Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction.
AFCO Steel Body Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware.
Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down.
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- Can be mounted in any position to save unsprung weight
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.50"
- 2.03" O.D. Body
More Like This
AFCO 1074-6 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 1074 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1094 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1093 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1020 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/7
AFCO 1021 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 6/6
AFCO 1076-2 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 1093-5 Steel Big Twin Tube Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1031 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 6/6
AFCO 1034 10 Series Stock Mount Shocks, Rear, Camaro, Comp 3/Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!