Garage Sale - AFCO 10721 Aluminum Rod End, 3/4 Inch Shank/Hole, Left Hand Thread
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 10721.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Applications: Designed for motorsports application where weight is critical. All of the strength & features of the Precision rod ends at half of the weight.
Assebly Tip: To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
These rod ends are garage sale priced because they are new old stock.
More Like This
Aluminum Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/16 Inch (10-32) RH Male
Aluminum Heim Joint Rod Ends, 1/2-20 RH Male
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 1/2-20 LH Male
Chrome Plated Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male
Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Standard Steel Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/16 Inch (10-32) LH Male
Aluminum LH Female Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/16 Inch
Prec Heim 3/16" Rh Female
Precision Carbon Steel LH Female Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/16 Inch
Chromoly X-Series Heim Joint Rod Ends, 1-1/4 Inch-12 RH Male 1 In Hole
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.