- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP78163 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because there are some scuffs/scratches in the finish.
42" overall lenfgth stainless sleeve.
The part number and length you order will be 3" longer than the sleeve you receive. (I.E., if you order a 45" part number, you will receive a 42" long sleeve.) This is the difference in length required to give you the correct finished center-to-center measurement.
All sleeves will have internal RH thread in one end and LH thread in the other.
More Like This
Unpolished Stainless Sleeve for 5/8 Inch-18 Rod Ends
Chrome Plated Steel Sleeves for 5/8-18 Rod Ends
Aluminum Swedged Rods, 3/8-24 Threads
Swedged Steel Sleeve Tube for 5/8-18 Thread Rod Ends
Black Swedged 6061 Aluminum Radius Rod for 5/8 Inch Heim
Swedged Steel Tube, 1/2 Inch Thread
Swedged Steel Tube, 3/4 Inch Thread
6061 Aluminum Tie Rod Tube - 5/8 Inch Thread
1/2 x 7/8 Inch O.D. Aluminum Swedged Tube
Speedway 11/16 Inch Raw Tie Rod/Drag Link Tubing
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.