460 FORD GUIDE PLATES-3/8in
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP62953 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's missing one of the plates.
If your engine has non-adjustable rockers and you are switching to our high performance rockers, you will need to use these guide plates and studs. Machining may be required.
More Like This
N351 Ford Pushrod Guide Plates, 5/16 Inch
Small Block Chevy Steel Guide Plates, 5/16 Pushrods
429/460 Ford Pushrod Guide Plates, 3/8 Inch
Small Block Chevy Steel Guide Plates, 3/8 Pushrods
429/460 Ford Pushrod Guide Plates, 5/16 Inch
Small Block Chevy Adjustable 5/16 Guide Plates
Dart 5/16 Flat Guide Plate Set
Isky 200AGP Adjustable Guide Plates, 5/16 Inch Push Rods, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 9665 Push Rod Guide Plate, Steel, Ford 221-302, 351W
COMP Cams 4800-1 Guideplate, Raised, Chevy 194/230/250, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!