Garage Sale - 1970-94 GM Lower Control Arms
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91034288 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These new lower control arms fit 70-94 GM. They are bare and will require you to install bushings and K6141 Moog-style ball joints.
This control arm is not an OEM replacement and is therefore suggested as an off road/circle track racing control arm only. We recommend applying a tack weld to the bottom of the ball joint.
Use 1971-76 Impala/Caprice press-in ball joints 917-20038 at right.
- 1973-1977 Chevelle
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1970-81 Camaro
- 1978-94 Metric Impala
Left is pictured.
This control arm is not an OEM replacement. We recommend ball joint 91720038 or equivalent.
More Like This
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
1970-81 Camaro Upper Racing Control A-Arm
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
1978-87 Impala Metric Lower Control Arm
1978-87 GM Midsize Metric Upper Control Arms
Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock, No Strut
IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross