Garage Sale - 1969-72 GM Midsized 11" Rotor - 5 on 4-3/4"
We stock those hard-to-find replacement brake rotors for your 1960's to 1980's GM midsize car.
This rotor is garage sale priced because it has been installed.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This rotor is original equipment on:
- 1969-1972 Chevelle, Monte Carlo
- 1969-1974 Nova
- 1970-1972 Cutlass, 442
- 1969-1972 GTO, LeMans, Grand Prix
- 1971-1974 Pontiac Ventura
To use these rotors on any of these cars, you will want to order:
- Outer bearing cone 912-TLM11949
- Inner bearing assembly 912-TS6
- The outer bearing cup in the rotor is the correct one for the application. When it needs to be replaced, use 912-TLM11910
- You can purchase the correct inner grease seal for these original applications at your local auto parts store
More Like This
1969-1972 GM Midsize 11 Inch Brake Rotor, 5 on 4 3/4 Inch
1988-92 Camaro 1LE 12 Inch Brake Rotor
1973-77 GM Midsize 11 Inch Brake Rotor, 5 on 5 Inch
11 Inch Mopar-Ford Brake Rotor
Speedway 1974-80 Ford 11 Inch Front Disc Brake Rotors
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
AFCO 9850-6511 11 Inch Granada Style Rotor, 1975-1981 5 x 4-1/2 Inch
AFCO 9850-6510 11 Inch Granada Style Brake Rotor, 1975-1981 5 x 5 Inch
1973-77 GM Midsize 11 Inch Disc Brake Rotor
11 Inch Mustang II Rotor with GM 4.75 Inch Bolt Circle, Metric Caliper
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.