Garage Sale - 1939-1948 Flathead Generator Cover - Stainless
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP26737 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These 1939-1948 generater covers have one hole to fit over the wire connector screws on the side of your generator.
This is garage sale priced because it has some shipping damage.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
1939-1948 Ford Flathead Generator Cover, 1-Hole, Stainless
1942-1948 Ford Flathead Generator Cover, 2-Hole, Stainless
1949-1953 Flathead Generator Cover, Stainless
Offenhauser 1096 49-53 Flathead Offset Generator Bracket, Driver Side
Offenhauser 1095 1949-53 Flathead Offset Generator Bracket, Pass. Side
Offenhauser 1096 49-53 Flathead Offset Generator Bracket, Driver
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One wire alternators offer a simplified installation and a clean setup.
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Learn how to select a GM style alternator for your street rod or muscle car application.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.