37-48 FLATHEAD WATER PUMP
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP81939 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been painted, mocked up and returned. Foes not include gasket.
Original Flathead water pumps have always suffered from unreliable bronze bushings and carbon seals. They almost always leaked and even Ford manuals warned mechanics not to tighten fan belts too tight. The excess slack allowed belts to slip and lose contact with the generator and water pump pulleys, causing more cooling and power problems.
For Wide Belt Applications
More Like This
1937-48 Flathead Stock-Style Water Pump with Wide Belt
1937-48 Flathead Stock-Style Water Pump W/ Wide Belt, Polished
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
King Chrome Short Water Pump for 1955-1968 Small Block Chevy
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
King Chrome B/B Chevy 1969-1986 Long Water Pumps
King Chrome B/B Chevy 1965-68 Short Water Pump
King Chrome Small Block Chevy 1969-86 Long Water Pump