Garage Sale - 1926-27 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped Chrome
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Mr Roadster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP36685 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These 1926-27 Ford Model T 4" chopped posts are designed for use with Mr. Roadster® chopped windshield frame. One-piece design.
From the bottom most tip to the center of the pivot hole is 20-1/4".
These posts are garage sale priced because they have pits under the chrome.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Overall length or height is 22 ½”
- Top down to center of frame mounting pivot is 2-5/16”
- Bottom up to center of frame mounting pivot is 20-3/16”
- Top down to backside of radius at cowl is 16-15/16”
- Top down to front side of radius at cowl is 17-3/16”
- There are two tapped holes on inside of base for mounting from inside of cowl.
More Like This
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Brass
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Chrome
1915-25 Model T Short Style Windshield Posts, Chrome
1915-25 Model T Short Style Windshield Posts, Plain
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1909-1912 Model T Roadster Brass Windshield Frame, Speedster
1913-1914 Model T Windshield Frame
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped, Plain Steel
1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.