Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Bell helmet you have added to your cart does not show as "In-Stock" it is not expected to be available until October 2017. Please shop our current selection of Arai, G-Force, Impact, Simpson, Sparco, Speedway and Zamp helmets.
The new Bell GTX.3 SA2015 helmet features a lightweight carbon composite shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. The GTX.3s integrated shield, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet. The versatile GTX.3 provides industry-leading performance, professional features and is an ideal choice for racers competing in open wheel, open compartment, formula, karting and dirt track forms of racing.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max fr interior fabric provide improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Simpson Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.