Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Is Restraint Compatible
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Bell GTX.3 SA2015 helmet features a lightweight carbon composite shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. The GTX.3s integrated shield, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet. The versatile GTX.3 provides industry-leading performance, professional features and is an ideal choice for racers competing in open wheel, open compartment, formula, karting and dirt track forms of racing.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max fr interior fabric provide improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl