Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Dirt Late Model, Midget, Mini Sprint, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Full Face Helmet Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Bell SA2015 GTX.3 Carbon features an ultra-lightweight Carbon Fiber shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. The GTX.3 Carbons integrated shield, rubber gasket seal, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet (especially in dirt track or other demanding racing environments).
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber shell
- High-pressure molding for improved strength
- Aerodynamic styling with integrated wing
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing
- Liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max fr interior fabric for superior moisture wicking properties
- Multi foam density interior with contoured cheek pads for professional fit
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes helmet bag & hex wrench
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Carbon Finish
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
- Accepts tear off # 910-74901
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force CFG Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl