Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Dirt Late Model, Midget, Mini Sprint, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Full Face Helmet Type
The Bell SA2015 GTX.3 Carbon features an ultra-lightweight Carbon Fiber shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. The GTX.3 Carbons integrated shield, rubber gasket seal, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet (especially in dirt track or other demanding racing environments).
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber shell
- High-pressure molding for improved strength
- Aerodynamic styling with integrated wing
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing
- Liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max fr interior fabric for superior moisture wicking properties
- Multi foam density interior with contoured cheek pads for professional fit
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes helmet bag & hex wrench
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Carbon Finish
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
- Accepts tear off # 910-74901
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force CF3 Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Zamp FSA-3 SA2015 Helmet, White
Simpson Venator Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.