Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Bell SA2015 GTX.3 Carbon features an ultra-lightweight Carbon Fiber shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. The GTX.3 Carbons integrated shield, rubber gasket seal, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet (especially in dirt track or other demanding racing environments).
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber shell
- High-pressure molding for improved strength
- Aerodynamic styling with integrated wing
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing
- Liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max fr interior fabric for superior moisture wicking properties
- Multi foam density interior with contoured cheek pads for professional fit
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes helmet bag & hex wrench
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Carbon Finish
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Carbon Fiber Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Sparco SKY RF-7W Carbon Racing Helmet
Simpson Carbin Devil Ray SA15 2015 Helmet
Simpson Venator Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.