GT Performance 54-5717 Autocross II Pro-touring Steering Wheel
Universal Fit, Custom Steering Wheel Style, 15" Outside Diameter, 2 inch Dish, 3 Spoke Quantity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This GT3 Autocross II Pro-Touring wood steering wheel from GT Performance pays tribute to a timeless performance design and elevates it to the next level. GT Performance did this by featuring a special tiered spoke design with lightening holes and fastened using unique aircraft grade rivets. This wheel has a three-bolt mounting pattern and is interchangeable with any standard GT3 three bolt hub or GT3 horn button.
- Aluminum spoke construction
- Special tiered spoke design
- Fastened using unique aircraft grade rivets
- Genuine hand rubbed stained mahogany rim with sculpted finger grips and sealed with a polyurethane clear coat for a protected gloss finish
- Modular construction design allows for removal of the grip for custom painting to match your vehicles interior perfectly
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons (sold separately - see below)
- This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button
- Diameter: 15″ Dish: 2″
- Made in the USA
More Like This
GT Performance 52-4306 Pro-Touring Suede Drift Steering Wheel
GT Performance 54-5815 Autocross Leather Steering Wheel, GT Straggler
GT Performance 52-4415 GT3 Apex Leather Steering Wheel,Pro-Touring, GT
GT Performance 52-5375 GT9 Pro-Touring Sport Leather Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet 4-Slot Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet Boomerang Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet Trinity Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet Banjo Style Steering Wheel
Competition 2 Inch Dish Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel, 15 Inch
Chrome Plated Billet Wings Style Steering Wheel
Q & A
Pat talks about our house brand steering columns.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Installing a horn button may seem daunting, but this 10 minute video will show you just how easy it really can be!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.