GT Performance 35-5457 GT3 Retro Wood Mustang Style Steering Wheel
Universal Fit, Replacement Steering Wheel Style, 15" Outside Diameter, 3.50 inch Dish, Polished
- Features a 3304 series stainless steel construction
- It can be used with any GT3 installation hub and GT3 horn buttons
- Has brushed finish spokes (front and back) with four chamfered lightening holes
- Polished spoke edges and polished laser cut horn button accents at the end of each spoke
- Includes genuine laminated wood grip that is a “book-matched" layered pattern from front to back and secured to the rim
On March 9, 1964 the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line and this wheel is inspired by the GT version. Patterned after the original, this model offers four chamfered lightening holes in a 304 brushed stainless steel spoke. The edges of each spoke and fully brush the back of the spokes are polished as well. This special design features “horn button accents" at the end of each spoke that are laser cut to make this a truly unique GT Performance original! The genuine laminated wood process is “book matched" (meaning you see the layered pattern of the grain from front to back) includes sculpted finger grips. It features an 18 real rivet design, and beautiful hand rubbed walnut stain. Its then sealed with a polyurethane clear coat that protects the wood and gives it a beautiful gloss finish. This wheel has a three bolt mounting pattern and can be used with any of the GT3 bolt installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons. 15" Diameter, 3.5" Dish. This wheel has a three bolt mounting pattern and is interchangeable with any standard three bolt hub or horn button.
- Retro Wood Ford Mustang Style
- 304 series stainless steel construction
- Brushed finish spokes (front and back) with four chamfered lightening holes
- Polished spoke edges and polished laser cut horn button accents at the end of each spoke, make this a truly unique GT Performance original!
- Genuine laminated wood grip that is a “book-matched" layered pattern from front to back and secured to the rim
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which features GT’s exclusive “Sure-Lock" O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off" in the middle of the night!
- 3 bolt mounting pattern
- Can be used with any GT3 installation hub and GT3 horn buttons
- This 3 bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3 bolt hub or horn button
- Horn button and adapter sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.