GT Performance 35-5457 GT3 Retro Wood Mustang Style Steering Wheel
Universal Fit, Replacement Steering Wheel Style, 15" Outside Diameter, 3.50 inch Dish, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
On March 9, 1964 the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line and this wheel is inspired by the GT version. Patterned after the original, this model offers four chamfered lightening holes in a 304 brushed stainless steel spoke. The edges of each spoke and fully brush the back of the spokes are polished as well. This special design features “horn button accents" at the end of each spoke that are laser cut to make this a truly unique GT Performance original! The genuine laminated wood process is “book matched" (meaning you see the layered pattern of the grain from front to back) includes sculpted finger grips. It features an 18 real rivet design, and beautiful hand rubbed walnut stain. Its then sealed with a polyurethane clear coat that protects the wood and gives it a beautiful gloss finish. This wheel has a three bolt mounting pattern and can be used with any of the GT3 bolt installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons. 15" Diameter, 3.5" Dish. This wheel has a three bolt mounting pattern and is interchangeable with any standard three bolt hub or horn button.
- Retro Wood Ford Mustang Style
- 304 series stainless steel construction
- Brushed finish spokes (front and back) with four chamfered lightening holes
- Polished spoke edges and polished laser cut horn button accents at the end of each spoke, make this a truly unique GT Performance original!
- Genuine laminated wood grip that is a “book-matched" layered pattern from front to back and secured to the rim
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which features GT’s exclusive “Sure-Lock" O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off" in the middle of the night!
- 3 bolt mounting pattern
- Can be used with any GT3 installation hub and GT3 horn buttons
- This 3 bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3 bolt hub or horn button
- Horn button and adapter sold separately
More Like This
GT Performance 14-5437 GT3 Slotted Wood Steering Wheel
GT Performance 91-5342 GT3 Competition Symmetrical Foam Steering Wheel
GT Performance 14-4337 GT3 Classic Wood Steering Wheel
GT Performance 35-5431 GT Classic Foam Mustang Style Steering Wheel
GT Performance 38-4247 GT9 Retro Cobra Style Wood Steering Wheel
GT Performance 91-4040 GT3 Competition Bell Style Steering Wheel
Competition 2 Inch Dish Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel, 15 Inch
GT Performance 52-4306 Pro-Touring Suede Drift Steering Wheel
Grant 967 15 Inch Classic Nostalgia Wood Steering Wheel w/ Chevy Horn
Grant 963 Classic 13.5 Inch Wood Steering Wheel w/ Mustang Horn Button
Q & A
Pat talks about our house brand steering columns.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Installing a horn button may seem daunting, but this 10 minute video will show you just how easy it really can be!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.