Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Bell helmet you have added to your cart does not show as "In-Stock" it is not expected to be available until October 2017. Please shop our current selection of Arai, G-Force, Impact, Simpson, Sparco, Speedway and Zamp helmets.
The new Bell GP.3 SA2015 helmet combines traditional F1 styling, versatile air intake system and lightweight carbon composite shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. The GP.3s improved shield integration, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor, rubber gasket seal and manual lever closable air intake vents provide maximum ventilation and clear vision in the most demanding racing environments.The GP.3 is a great option for open wheel, formula racers and karters who need professional features, performance and comfort.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow chin bar vents and manual level air intake vents
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric provide improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 6-3/4 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.