Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
RebatesBell is giving customers 10% off select helmets from now until the end of May.
The new Bell GP.3 SA2015 helmet combines traditional F1 styling, versatile air intake system and lightweight carbon composite shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. The GP.3s improved shield integration, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor, rubber gasket seal and manual lever closable air intake vents provide maximum ventilation and clear vision in the most demanding racing environments.The GP.3 is a great option for open wheel, formula racers and karters who need professional features, performance and comfort.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow chin bar vents and manual level air intake vents
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric provide improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 6-3/4 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.