Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Carbon Fiber Helmet Shell Material
- Features an ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Made using a high-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- The superior ventilation system includes direct flow chin bar vents and manual level air intake vents
- Uses an ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Comes with a multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
The new Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 helmet combines traditional F1 styling, versatile air intake system and ultra-lightweight Carbon shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. The GP.3 Carbon is a great option for open wheel, formula racers and kart racers who demand professional features, performance and comfort. The GP.3 Carbons improved shield integration, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor, rubber gasket seal and manual lever closable air intake vents provide maximum ventilation and clear vision in the most demanding racing environments.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow chin bar vents and manual level air intake vents
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Cant Penetrate into the Helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
ChartsProper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet w/ Bill
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!