Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 helmet combines traditional F1 styling, versatile air intake system and ultra-lightweight Carbon shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. The GP.3 Carbon is a great option for open wheel, formula racers and kart racers who demand professional features, performance and comfort. The GP.3 Carbons improved shield integration, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor, rubber gasket seal and manual lever closable air intake vents provide maximum ventilation and clear vision in the most demanding racing environments.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow chin bar vents and manual level air intake vents
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Cant Penetrate into the Helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Carbon Fiber Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Sparco SKY RF-7W Carbon Racing Helmet
Simpson Carbin Devil Ray SA15 2015 Helmet
Simpson Venator Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.