GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
64-77 Buick, 64-77 Chevy, 71-77 GMC, 64-77 Oldsmobile, 64-81 Pontiac, Hardware Included, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1977-1996 Buick Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1973-1977 Buick Century
- 1964-1977 Buick Regal, regal GS, Grand National, Special
- 1964-1977 Buick Skylark
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark (with O.E. replacement, rear only)
- 1977-1996 Chevrolet Full Size (Except Station Wagon & Impala SS
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu & El Camino
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu & El Camino - with 883 or 709 front w/O.E. (rear only)
- 1970-1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1971-1977 GMC Caballero, Sprint
- 1964-1972 Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442 (with 883 or 709 front w/O.E. rear only)
- 1977-1985 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD - Except Station Wagon)
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442
- 1977-1986 Pontiac Full Size (RWD - Except Station Wagon)
- 1964-1977 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1969-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964-1977 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest (Except '74 GTO
More Like This
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
Speedway Splined Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit, 1964-1972 GM A-Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
RideTech 11239100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-67 GM A Body
QA1 52873 Sway Bar, GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.312 Steel Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.