GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
64-77 Buick, 64-77 Chevy, 71-77 GMC, 64-77 Oldsmobile, 64-81 Pontiac, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1977-1996 Buick Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1973-1977 Buick Century
- 1964-1977 Buick Regal, regal GS, Grand National, Special
- 1964-1977 Buick Skylark
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark (with O.E. replacement, rear only)
- 1977-1996 Chevrolet Full Size (Except Station Wagon & Impala SS
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu & El Camino
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu & El Camino - with 883 or 709 front w/O.E. (rear only)
- 1970-1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1971-1977 GMC Caballero, Sprint
- 1964-1972 Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442 (with 883 or 709 front w/O.E. rear only)
- 1977-1985 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD - Except Station Wagon)
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442
- 1977-1986 Pontiac Full Size (RWD - Except Station Wagon)
- 1964-1977 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1969-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964-1977 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest (Except '74 GTO
More Like This
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
RideTech 11239100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-67 GM A Body
QA1 52873 Sway Bar, GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.312 Steel Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.32 Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit, 64-66 GM A-Body
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.