GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Hardware Included, 1.00" Tube O.D., Steel, Powder Coated
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1977-1996 Buick Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1973-1977 Buick Century
- 1964-1977 Buick Regal, regal GS, Grand National, Special
- 1964-1977 Buick Skylark
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark (with O.E. replacement, rear only)
- 1977-1996 Chevrolet Full Size (Except Station Wagon & Impala SS
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu & El Camino
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu & El Camino - with 883 or 709 front w/O.E. (rear only)
- 1970-1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1971-1977 GMC Caballero, Sprint
- 1964-1972 Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442 (with 883 or 709 front w/O.E. rear only)
- 1977-1985 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD - Except Station Wagon)
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442
- 1977-1986 Pontiac Full Size (RWD - Except Station Wagon)
- 1964-1977 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1969-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964-1977 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest (Except '74 GTO
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1958-1964 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1970-1981 GM F-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1978-88 GM G-Body
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
1964-1966 Ford Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1961-1963 Pontiac Tempest Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
1971-1976 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.