GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These oval track racing A-arms are 40% stronger than the stock stamped steel arms. The A-arms bolt to your stock mounts and accept stock ball joints. These control arms have a 1/4" thick steel plate where the ball joint bolts in. Fits 1978-87 mid-size GM Metric chassis.
- 4130 chromoly steel construction
- Aluminum cross shaft
- Bolts to stock 1978-87 Metric mounts (6-7/8" center-to-center)
- Greaseable steel bushings
- Accepts stock K5208 style Metric ball joints
- Available for right (passenger side) or left (drivers side)
- Right arm length is 8"
- Left arm length is 8.5"
Use with mount plate 916-34312.
When using on a drag race or S-10 application, consider using RH arm for both sides as both will be 8" long; arm can just be flipped over for LH side (RH arm is 8").
More Like This
Speedway Chromoly Right 8 Inch Upper Control Arm-Steel Cross Shaft
IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Alum. Cross
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft, 8 Inch
1978-87 GM Midsize Metric Upper Control Arms
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, 9 Inch
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft, 8-1/4 In
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, 9-1/2 Inch
UMP Approved 1968-74 Nova Lower Control Arms
Golden Star 1967-1969 Camaro Left Hand Lower Tubular Control Arm
Golden Star 1967-1969 Camaro Right Hand Upper Tubular Control Arm