GM Manual Trans to 1949-64 Ford Bellhousing Adapter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Mates GM manual transmissions to 1949-1964 Ford or 1951-1964 Mercury bellhousings. Includes an adaptor sleeve for the pilot bushing. This adaptor will space the transmission 5/8" away from the bellhousing.
T-5 and Adapter Tech Tips (Link)
- Bellhousing bolt hole dimensions:
- Top hole width = 5-5/16" center to center
- Bottom hole width = 6-3/8" center to center
- Bolt hole spacing top to bottom = 7-5/16"
- Transmission mount bolt hole dimensions:
- Top hole width = 8-9/32"
- Bottom hole width = 9-3/16"
- Bolt hole spacing top to bottom = 4-7/8"
- Bellhousing collar dimensions:
- 4.686" O.D.
- 4.346" I.D.
- Depth = .175"
- Transmission collar = 4.675"
More Like This
1949-64 Ford Trans to GM Manual Trans Bellhousing Adapter
60 Deg V6 to TH350 Adapter Plate
Dorman Products 690-023 GM Transmission to Ford Engine Pilot Bearing
Speedway Standard Chevy Trans to Flathead Adapter Kit
Quick Time RM-8055B Bellhousing Brackets
Offenhauser 5174 GM Manual Trans to Flathead V8 Adapter, GM Clutch
Offenhauser 5272 GM Manual Trans to Flathead V8 Adapter, Ford Clutch
Chevy Engine to Early Ford Transmission Adapter Kit
Speedway Chevy-to-BOP GM Turbo-Hydramatic Transmission Adapter Plate
Speedway Chevy T-5 Transmission to Flathead Adapter Kit
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter