GM Manual Trans to 1949-64 Ford Bellhousing Adapter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Mates GM manual transmissions to 1949-1964 Ford or 1951-1964 Mercury bellhousings. Includes an adaptor sleeve for the pilot bushing. This adaptor will space the transmission 5/8" away from the bellhousing.
T-5 and Adapter Tech Tips (Link)
- Bellhousing bolt hole dimensions:
- Top hole width = 5-5/16" center to center
- Bottom hole width = 6-3/8" center to center
- Bolt hole spacing top to bottom = 7-5/16"
- Transmission mount bolt hole dimensions:
- Top hole width = 8-9/32"
- Bottom hole width = 9-3/16"
- Bolt hole spacing top to bottom = 4-7/8"
- Bellhousing collar dimensions:
- 4.686" O.D.
- 4.346" I.D.
- Depth = .175"
- Transmission collar = 4.675"
More Like This
1949-64 Ford Trans to GM Manual Trans Bellhousing Adapter
60 Deg V6 to TH350 Adapter Plate
Dorman Products 690-023 GM Transmission to Ford Engine Pilot Bearing
Speedway Standard Chevy Trans to Flathead Adapter Kit
Quick Time RM-8055B Bellhousing Brackets
TCI 529600 Ford Small Block/351C-GM Trans Adapter Kit
TCI 149160 GM 2 Chrysler 6 Hole Adapter Kit
TCI 513000 Small Block Ford SFI Certified Bellhousing
Offenhauser 5174 GM Manual Trans to Flathead V8 Adapter, GM Clutch
Offenhauser 5272 GM Manual Trans to Flathead V8 Adapter, Ford Clutch
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.