GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Hardware Included, 1.13" Tube O.D., Steel, Powder Coated
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1973-1977 Buick Century
- 1964-1977 Buick Regal, Regal GS, Grand National, Special
- 1964-1979 Buick Skylark
- 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1975-1979 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 1971-1977 GMC Caballero, Sprint
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird, Trans
- 1975-1979 Cadillac Sevile, STS, SLS
- 1970-1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1975-1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442
- 1964-1977 Pontiac Grand AM
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964-1977 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest
- 1975-1979 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
Speedway Splined Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit, 1964-1972 GM A-Body
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
RideTech 11249122 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 1968-1972 GM A-Body
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.