GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
73-79 Buick, 76-79 Cadillac, 64-81 Chevy, 71-77 GMC, 64-79 Oldsmobile, 64-81 Pontiac, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1973-1977 Buick Century
- 1964-1977 Buick Regal, Regal GS, Grand National, Special
- 1964-1979 Buick Skylark
- 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1975-1979 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 1971-1977 GMC Caballero, Sprint
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird, Trans
- 1975-1979 Cadillac Sevile, STS, SLS
- 1970-1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1975-1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442
- 1964-1977 Pontiac Grand AM
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964-1977 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest
- 1975-1979 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II
More Like This
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
Speedway Splined Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit, 1964-1972 GM A-Body
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52873 Sway Bar, GM A-Body
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.