GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1973-1977 Buick Century
- 1964-1977 Buick Regal, Regal GS, Grand National, Special
- 1964-1979 Buick Skylark
- 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1975-1979 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 1971-1977 GMC Caballero, Sprint
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird, Trans
- 1975-1979 Cadillac Sevile, STS, SLS
- 1970-1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1975-1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442
- 1964-1977 Pontiac Grand AM
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964-1977 Pontiac GTO, LeMans, Tempest
- 1975-1979 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II
More Like This
1963-66 Ford/Mercury Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1971-1976 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1969-1970 Pontiac Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1965-1970 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.