GM Alternator 5/8 Inch Wide Belt Pulley, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
So, you've converted over to a 12-volt electrical system and bolted a GM alternator to your flathead Ford V8. Now it's time to install the belt and pulley, but your engine uses a 5/8" belt and the alternator pulley is 1/2"! Don't worry – Speedway has you covered. This aluminum pulley is designed to fit on a GM alternator and use a 5/8" drive belt.
- Used on popular GM externally regulated, "SI" and one-wire alternators
- Fits 1963 and newer GM alternators
- Allows the use of the 5/8" wide flathead Ford style V-belts
- Attractive and durable aluminum construction
More Like This
GM Alternator, 5/8 Inch Wide Alternator Belt Pulley, Plain
GM Alternator 5/8 Inch Wide Belt Pulley, Chrome
Offenhauser Flathead Alternator Pulley w/ Fan Mount, 1932-38 Ford
Flathead Alternator Pulley with Fan Mount
Aluminum Single Alternator Pulley, 5 Inch
Chrome Single Groove Alternator Pulley with Fan
Billet GM Alternator Pulley
Chrome Dual Groove Alternator Pulley
Powermaster 178 Black 3/8 Inch Wide Pulley for Powergen
Powermaster 1135 PowerGEN 5/8 Inch V-Belt Alternator Pulley
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!