GM 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
604 GM Chevy Crate Engine, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, 9.72:1 Compression Ratio
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Engine is ready to race, right out of the crate
- GM-sealed for equal competition
- Popular in Modified and Late Model classes*
- 400 HP 5500 RPM
- 400 ft. lbs. of torque 4500 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- 4-bolt main caps
- Cam lift: .474" intake / .510" exhaust
- Cam duration .050": 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- 112° lobe separation
- 1.5:1 ratio aluminum roller rocker arms
- 2.00" Intake / 1.55" Exhaust valves
- Fully assembled long block
- Black steel valve covers w/ breathers
- Oil pump, pick-up, 8 quart oil pan
- Eliminator Vortec intake manifold
- Spark plugs
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- GM seals
- Dyno sheet of your engine
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, water pump, distributor, and plug wires (not included).
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only - not intended for street use.
More Like This
GM 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 88869602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19331563 CT525 6.2L Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19418211 CT525 Circle Track 6.2L LS Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.