GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine w/4150 Gas Carb.
602 GM Chevy Crate Engine, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type, 350 horsepower Horsepower
- These Speedway exclusive carbs have spent countless hours on the dyno and track
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Dressed 602 crate engine is delivered complete from the oil pan to the intake manifold – including an HEI distributor, spark plugs & wires
- Popular in Hobby Stock, Factory Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified, and Truck classes
- Camshaft and piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
- (1) GM 602 Crate Engine Standard 4150 Gas Carburetor
- (1) 4-Hole Carburetor Base Gasket
- (1) Wissota-Spec 1 Inch 4-Barrel Carburetor Spacer
- (1) Fuel Log for GM 602 Crate Engine Std 4150 Gas Carburetor 910-602650
- (1) Carburetor Stud Kit, 2 Inch
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Steel Valve Covers w/ Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- Brisk LGS spark plugs
- Moroso Ultra 40 plug wires, black, under-header (terminals installed)
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
- IMCA-issued bolts
- Dyno sheet of your engine
GM 602 Crate Engine Standard 4150 Gas Carburetor
- Features the Ultra all aluminum main body
- Custom CNC metering blocks and aluminum bowls
- 7/8"-20 threaded inlets
- Every Speedway Motors/AED Competition carburetor is custom hand built, sized, wet flowed and tested for maximum performance
- Specifically designed for use on GM 602 racing crate engines
- For gas fuel ONLY
4-Hole Carburetor Base Gasket
- Paper gasket for mounting
- 4150 style carburetor to a 4 hole style intake manifold
Wissota-Spec 1 Inch 4-Barrel Carburetor Spacer
- Spacer is mandatory on the following Wissota Auto Racing engines: Midwest Modified/Street Stock Concept Engine, Midwest Modified/Street Stock GM 602 Sealed Crate Engine, and Midwest Modified 347 Concept Engine
Fuel Log for GM 602 Crate Engine Std 4150 Gas Carburetor 910-602650
- Fully assembled
- Comes with bowl fittings, O rings, AN -8 Fittings, and 1/8 NPT female for gauge
Carburetor Stud Kit, 2 Inch
- Easy installation/removal of carb plates
- Includes zinc plated steel studs, nuts and washers
GM CT350 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- This item 9109560 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, DynoedPart # 1218602Qty x 1
GM 602 Crate Engine Standard 4150 Gas CarburetorPart # 910602650Qty x 1
4-Hole Carburetor Base GasketPart # 55055Qty x 1
Wissota-Spec 1 Inch 4-Barrel Carburetor SpacerPart # 1351960Qty x 1
Fuel Log for GM 602 Crate Engine Std 4150 Gas Carburetor 910-602650Part # 91060947Qty x 1
Carburetor Stud Kit, 2 InchPart # 13561Qty x 1
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Decode small block Chevy engine suffix codes and block casting numbers with our SBC decoding info guide. Learn how to find and decipher your small block Chevy engine codes quickly and easily!
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.