GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
For a limited time only get a $250 Prepaid Visa Card with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance crate engine or Chevrolet Performance transmission. For more details click here.
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Camshaft and piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Engine is ready to race
- Comes sealed with IMCA issued bolts and is approved for use in IMCA
- Popular in Hobby Stock, Factory Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified, and Truck classes*
- 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 Octane recommended fuel
- Cast Iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- 1.94” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust valves
- Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio rocker arms
- Engine weighs 434 lbs. as delivered
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Steel Valve Covers w/ Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
- IMCA-issued bolts
- Dyno sheet of your engine
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, water pump, spark plugs, and plug wires (not included). See 121-8602 for a "dressed" version of this engine.
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 8 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only - not intended for street use.
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Chevy Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19258602 CT350 GM-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine
GM 19258602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 19318604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 19318604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19318604 CT400 IMCA-Seal 604 Chevy Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19318604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine
GM 19318604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Edelbrock 46200 Performer RPM EFI E-TEC 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.