Add to Cart
GM 12551830 Late Model Oil Cap
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
Garage Sale Clearance!
GM late model oil cap 12551830
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for GM Restoration Parts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92618413 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Billet Specialties 23320 Late Model GM Oil Filler Cap, Screw In, Pol.
Chevrolet Performance 15681150 Oil Cap, GM Late Model
Valve Cover Oil Filler Cap
Mr Gasket 9724 Chrome Oil Filler Cap, Screw-In, Late Model GM
Speedway Universal Aluminum Weld-On/Bolt-On Tank Fill Cap
Chevy Bow Tie Oil Fill Cap
Twist-On Oil Filler Cap
Bolt-On Oil Filler Cap Neck, Tall, Natural Finished Aluminum
Bolt-On Billet Aluminum Engine Oil Filler Caps, Short
Billet Specialties 23120 1-1/4 Inch Push On Oil Filler Cap, Polished
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!