GM 10-Bolt with 8.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 10-Bolt 8.5 Inch Rearend Differential Cover
- Full size and intermediate Chevy and GM cars 1971-1994
- Axle types B, C, G, K and O.
- Cover only, no hardware or gasket included
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet full-size cars
- 1994-1996 Impala
- 1971-1981 Buick full-size cars
- 1973-1977 Buick Gran Sport
- 1972-1977 Pontiac GTO and Le Mans
- 1970-1981 Chevy Camaro and Z28
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1971-1977 Olds Cutlass and F-85 and Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1979 Chevy II, Nova, Buick Skylark and Olds Omega
- 1973-1977 Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Ventura and Phoenix
- 1971-1981 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1973-1977 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1977 Buick Apollo, Regal and Century
- 1980-1994 Chevy ½-ton and ¾-ton pickups
- 1977-1994 GMC Jimmy and Chevy Blazer
More Like This
78-Up GM 10-Bolt w/7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
GM 10-Bolt with 7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
1964-72 GM 10-Bolt w/8.2 In Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
1964-72 GM 12-Bolt Rear End Differential Axle Cover
Dana 44 Rear End Cover
Champ Style Quick Change Jag Rear Cover, Unpolished
Jag Finned Aluminum Rear Cover, Unpolished
Winters Performance K6964-02 Pro-Eliminator Magnesium Sprint Side Bell
Champ Style Quick Change Jag Rear Cover, Polished
Universal Quick Change Look Rear End Cover, Polished
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Speedway Motors employee Steve L. takes a few minutes to talk about the various straight axle and radius rod options available at Speedway Motors.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.