GM 10-Bolt with 8.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
GM 8.5" 10-Bolt
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 10-Bolt 8.5 Inch Rearend Differential Cover
- Full size and intermediate Chevy and GM cars 1971-1994
- Axle types B, C, G, K and O.
- Cover only, no hardware or gasket included
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet full-size cars
- 1994-1996 Impala
- 1971-1981 Buick full-size cars
- 1973-1977 Buick Gran Sport
- 1972-1977 Pontiac GTO and Le Mans
- 1970-1981 Chevy Camaro and Z28
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1971-1977 Olds Cutlass and F-85 and Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1979 Chevy II, Nova, Buick Skylark and Olds Omega
- 1973-1977 Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Ventura and Phoenix
- 1971-1981 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1973-1977 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1977 Buick Apollo, Regal and Century
- 1980-1994 Chevy ½-ton and ¾-ton pickups
- 1977-1994 GMC Jimmy and Chevy Blazer
More Like This
Finned Pol Alum Rearend Differential Cover, GM 8-1/2 Inch 10 Bolt
Spectre 6087 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, GM 8.5 Inch Truck, EA
B&M 70502 Cast Alum Differential Cover for GM 8.2", 8.5", & 8.6"
Spectre 60879 Differential Cover, Pol Aluminum, GM 8.5 Inch, Each
B&M 71502 Cast Alum Differential Cover, GM 8.2/8.5/8.6, BLK
GM 10-Bolt with 7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
78-Up GM 10-Bolt w/7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
Spectre 60769 Differential Cover, Pol Alum, GM 8.875 Inch Truck, Each
B&M 71504 Cast Alum Differential Cover for GM 8.875" Truck, BLK
Spectre 6076 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, GM 12-Bolt Truck, Each
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.