GM 10-Bolt with 8.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
GM 8.5" 10-Bolt
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 10-Bolt 8.5 Inch Rearend Differential Cover
- Full size and intermediate Chevy and GM cars 1971-1994
- Axle types B, C, G, K and O.
- Cover only, no hardware or gasket included
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet full-size cars
- 1994-1996 Impala
- 1971-1981 Buick full-size cars
- 1973-1977 Buick Gran Sport
- 1972-1977 Pontiac GTO and Le Mans
- 1970-1981 Chevy Camaro and Z28
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1971-1977 Olds Cutlass and F-85 and Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1979 Chevy II, Nova, Buick Skylark and Olds Omega
- 1973-1977 Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Ventura and Phoenix
- 1971-1981 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1973-1977 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1977 Buick Apollo, Regal and Century
- 1980-1994 Chevy ½-ton and ¾-ton pickups
- 1977-1994 GMC Jimmy and Chevy Blazer
More Like This
Finned Pol Alum Rearend Differential Cover, GM 8-1/2 Inch 10 Bolt
Spectre 6087 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, GM 8.5 Inch Truck, EA
B&M 70502 Cast Alum Differential Cover for GM 8.2", 8.5", & 8.6"
Spectre 60879 Differential Cover, Pol Aluminum, GM 8.5 Inch, Each
B&M 71502 Cast Alum Differential Cover, GM 8.2/8.5/8.6, BLK
Spectre 6087 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, GM 8.5 Inch Truck
GM 10-Bolt with 7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
78-Up GM 10-Bolt w/7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
Spectre 60769 Differential Cover, Pol Alum, GM 8.875 Inch Truck, Each
B&M 71504 Cast Alum Differential Cover for GM 8.875" Truck, BLK
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Steve provides a step-by-step guide to install the Speedway Motors GM 10-Bolt Polished Finned Aluminum Rear End Cover.
Speedway Motors employees are committed to helping customers, as well as working on their own projects during down time. Follow along as our employee, Zach, rebuilds a 10 Bolt.
How to determine the quick change R&P ratio without opening up the rear in street cars with quick changes, sprint cars, modifieds, late models and GOTRA cars.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Diagrams showing the proper measuring techniques for axles and identification diagrams for the various 9-Inch housings.