GM 10 Bolt 7.5 Inch Ring and Pinion
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ring & Pinion ratios are designed for use with a "3 series" carrier. If you intend to install these ratios with a "2 series" carrier, you need to use ring gear spacer #910-48305.
- 7.50" diameter ring gear
- 1.438" diameter pinion
- 27 splines
- 1975-79 Omega
- 1982-99 Camaro/Firebird
- 1983-99 S-10/S-15/Astro Van
- 1976-79 Skylark
- 1977-90 Fullsize Olds/Buick/Pont
- 1977-96 Fullsize Chevy
- 1978-81 Century/Phoenix/Ventura
- 1978-87 Cutlass/Grand Prix
- 1978-87 Monte Carlo/Regal
Note: Circle track racing applications require a minimum of 4 qts. of rear end lube. Using less than this amount will lead to immediate pinion bearing failure.
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.